Draw Submission Policy
All draw orders are final sale. As stated on the product page, after submission, no changes can be made.
To cancel your entry follow the below instructions:
- First, log into your account here. If you do not have an account, you can still access your order by creating an account with the email address associated with your order.
- Within the Order History section, find the corresponding draw entry number and select “View or Manage”.
- Scroll down to the “Support” section on the order details page and select the “Cancel” option. If the cancelation option is not available, please contact our Client Services team for further support.
- Then select “Confirm Cancelation” to submit the cancelation.
- If your cancelation is successful, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after. Please note that your payment method may reflect a pending charge; funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
Draw Payment Policy
Following your draw entry a temporary authorization hold will be placed on your payment method.
This pending charge is not confirmation you've won.
Those who submit entries will be notified of draw results via email within two business days of the raffle closing. If your entry was not selected as a winner, funds will become available once your bank releases the hold; this typically occurs within 7-14 business days. If your entry is selected, payment will be captured at that time.